Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chicken Legs

Day 1:
How many people does it take to order a Chinese dinner on your first day of training? 8
How many people does it take to order a Chinese dinner in which you have zero clue if what you ordered will actually come out? 8
How many of us knew we were ordering fried chicken legs? 0....

Day 2:
How many people does it take to go buy a cell phone? 2
How many people does it take to realize the minimart in which you're buying your phone won't accept your credit card because they don't "accept" the card? 15

Least to say it's been an incredibly interesting two days that I have enjoyed... I have regressed to age 5 due to my recent illiteracy, but hey... it's ok. I'm in China. No big deal.

We move in with our families on Monday and I'm sure that's when the real adventure will commence. Until then...

WM

No comments:

Post a Comment